Wednesday, November 25, 2009

TAZ


Oh the Taz has been quiet.....that is until now. Mommy was busy in the kitchen and realized it was pretty quiet. She started looking for the girls. She found them alright. The Taz was sitting next to little sister (6months) with her foot in little sister's mouth letting her suck on her toes!!! If that wasn't enough about an hour later Mommy found her in the bathroom decorating it with the mess from her diaper. Now it is time to potty train the Taz if you ask me. I remember those days very vividly when I caught one of them decorating the walls, crib, and themselves with the mess from their diapers.


The next day I upset the Taz. I picked up her big brother for a movie day. The Taz went into the bedroom and got her blanket, pillow, and baby doll and handed them to me. She then took my hand and proceeded to lead me out the door. "Me go too."


I had to tell her tomorrow was her day. I felt bad leaving her behind crying but it was big brother's day with grandma. Another day little Taz.

No comments:

Post a Comment