Friday, May 28, 2010

The Taz

Another day with the Taz. I stopped by her house and when I opened the door she came running with outstretched arms "Mema's here, Mema's here."

Music to my ears but as soon as I picked her up and gave her a kiss she shimmied back down to play with her playmates. This is the last day for one little girl that's been her constant sidekick since she was born. Mommy takes care of her best girlfriend's daughter but next week she starts preschool at a day care. I forsee some hard times for both girls, you see they are only six months apart.

It's probably a good thing the Taz has a little sister she can boss around. Little sister is a year and a half younger that her. Right now she mothers, or rather smothers, her. Oh for the day for little sister to say I've had enough and pushes back.

Growing up begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment