Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Blues


This morning I stopped by to see my babies. It was a long week end with out seeing them. As soon as I walked in the door I yelled Mema's here. No one answered. Mommy was changing a diaper on her day care toddler. I yelled again and still no answer. I turned to Mommy and asked "Where is everyone?"


"They're upstairs playing."


I no sooner asked where everyone was when I turned around and here comes the Taz, naked as a jay bird! "Where are your clothes girl?"


She maybe almost three but sometimes I have trouble understanding some of her jibberish. I asked her again where was her clothes. She ignored me and pranced over to the couch and sat down to watch Sponge Bob.


I heard a giggle and looked up the stairs to see a little head peering around the post. She had a big bruise under her eye. "Mommy how did my little girl get that?"


"Well Mom look at the Taz's forehead and you will see another one. One fell off the couch and landed on the coffee table and the other ran into the side of her princess bed!"


Not only are they close in age and little Bee flits behind the Taz it looks like they are going to compete with boo boo's too.


Life is going to be interesting as they get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment